Teeth Bonding in Swanton, OH
If you’re looking to improve the look of your smile, dental bonding might be an excellent fit for your needs. Unlike other procedures, cosmetic bonding is a quick procedure that offers long-lasting results.
Composite Bonding Care
One benefit of dental bonding is that you care for the resin in much the same way you care for your natural teeth. Here are a few things that can help extend the lifespan of your teeth with composite bonding:
- Avoid chewing on ice and non-food items like pens, pencils, and fingernails.
- Brush your teeth for two minutes twice a day using a soft-bristled brush and fluoride toothpaste, and remember to floss once a day.
- Consume a healthy diet that’s low in overly sugary and acidic foods and beverages
- Avoid tooth-staining foods and beverages to prevent discoloring the bonding material.
- Wear a mouthguard when playing contact sports and a nightguard if you grind your teeth.
- Maintain regular dental visits twice each year.
How Long Does Dental Bonding Last?
Dental bonding generally lasts for anywhere from 4 to 10 years, but it can last much longer depending on a few factors:
- How well you care for your teeth (a thorough oral hygiene routine including daily brushing and flossing is essential)
- Which areas of your mouth are bonded
- Whether you visit your dentist and hygienist twice a year for checkups and professional cleanings
- Your dietary choices
Dental Bonding Cost
Dental bonding is one of the most inexpensive tooth repair procedures and generally costs $400-$1000 per tooth.
Dental Bonding in Swanton, OH
Tooth bonding offers a quick and straightforward solution to help repair damage and cover stains or cracks. If you’re ready to determine if dental bonding is the right procedure for you, our Swanton, OH dentists can examine your smile and tell you whether you’d be a good candidate. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.